Thursday 4 June 2015

My top 7 downloaded watch faces

It's been a while since I've added a new watch face to FaceRepo, where I post all of my free watch faces, but I do have a new one in the works!

For now, I thought I would post my top 7 downloaded watch faces...

1) Pong - downloaded 445 times (permalink)

The background is a black and white animated pong match which goes on indefinitely under the clock details - maybe one day someone will score?

Pong


2) J.A.R.V.I.S. Mod - downloaded 423 times (permalink)

I downloaded a watch called "J.A.R.V.I.S." by uptwolait and described as "Simple watch face with animated gif of J.A.R.V.I.S. booting in the background.". I loved it, but wanted to add additional details, including the wifi, weather and battery level.

J.A.R.V.I.S. Mod


3) Zooper Dark - downloaded 416 times (permalink)

I downloaded a watch called "Tribute Rod Kucheran" by Enzo and described as "Tribute of Amazing watch face made with zooper widget by Rod Kucheran". I preferred the darker ambient mode, so here it is.

Zooper Dark


4) Bar Mod - downloaded 369 times (permalink)

I downloaded a watch called "Bar" by cliffmaus and described as "See the time as a bar chart!". I loved it, but wanted to add additional details, including the date, weather and low battery indicators (they appear below 25%).

Bar Mod


5) Academia Mathematical - downloaded 327 times (permalink)

This watch is inspired by the Academia Mathematical watch by DeWitt. The Academia Mathematical features a fascinating "dial" where the current hour and minute come to life from an apparently chaotic group of numbers. Both hours and minutes are indicated using the "jumping numbers" display principle through two vertically aligned apertures positioned in the top half of the smoked sapphire crystal. Four wheels, each with its own gilt Arabic numerals, are used to display the four-digit decimal time.

Academia Mathematical


6) Nava Ora Unica - downloaded 320 times (permalink)

The Ora Unica, designed by Denis Guidone for the Milanese Nava Design of Italy, is an accessory that takes fun of the time, for design lovers that make the imagination and the irony their distinguishing feature. At first glance, you might be confused as to how to tell time on the Ora Unica, but it’s actually quite simple. Just look at the position of the inner end of the squiggle for the current hour, and the outer end for minutes. Simple, elegant, and truly unique.

Nava Ora Unica


7) Nava Ora Unica Black - downloaded 253 times (permalink)

The black version of the Ora Unica is also pretty popular!



I hope you enjoy these watch faces, especially as they are free!  Most of them are not protected either, so you can tweak them as you like.  If any of them are protected, let me know and I'll send you a non-protected version.

No comments:

Post a Comment