Monday 20 July 2015

QiLaunch - mobile app

A couple of days ago I posted an update about QiLaunch Wear, in which I mentioned that I'd signed up for a beta of the new mobile app they have coming out.  Well the beta link hasn't arrived yet, but more information has come out, including a demo video.

This new launcher app is currently available for Android smart devices only, and utilises the "Spread" module of Qi’s unique motion-based interface architecture platform.   The Spread module instantly reveals multiple levels of menus with just one touch.  Check out the video to see it in action...




You can get more information, and sign up for beta testing yourself if you're interested, on their website.  There's also a full press release with more details.

Once I've had a chance to play with the app, I'll report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment