Monday 8 August 2016

New watch face - Command Prompt

I've had a vision in my head for a few months now, of a watch that looks like the Command Prompt in Windows.  

I didn't want to make it look identical, with the terminal window and everything, but I did want it to look like the commands were being typed in, and the results returned.

I played about with a few ideas before I was happy with it, but I really think it's turned out better than I anticipated!  It takes 4 seconds to show the full details.

Download it now from the Play Store.

This is a slightly sped up version, exported directly from WatchMaker using the "Animated GIF" option...



This is the preview in normal/bright mode, with the full details showing...


This is the dim mode, which just shows the time...


Download it now from the Play Store.

View all my watch faces on the Play Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment