Saturday 14 February 2015

Hello and welcome

I'm pretty new to the world of Android Wear, having been given a Moto 360 (which I'd been lusting after since it was first announced!) as a gift.  Here's an instagram picture of me getting it, about 3 weeks ago...



And yes, that is my hand :)

So I'm learning the joys of Android Wear, with a Moto 360 slant.  I wanted to share what I'm learning, some of the awesome apps I've found, and possibly writing my own apps (if I get that far!).  I'm not much of a vlogger, so I thought I'd stick with blogging.  

There are some very good vlogs out there, including my friend's Video Gadgets Journal, which isn't specifically for Android Wear, but he also has a Moto 360, and loves showing what it can do.

So this is it from me for now, just wanted to say hello - more posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment