Saturday 14 March 2015

My first app!

The latest version of WatchMaker let's you convert your .watch file into a proper Android Installation Package (.apk) that can be uploaded to the Google Play app store.  It takes some developer skills and a copy of Android Studio (free to download), but I managed it in an evening.

So I've decided to release my next watch face there instead, to see how popular it is.  My first app!




This is a watch face which will only with WatchMaker (http://goo.gl/FMxUfY). It is circular, designed and tested on a Moto 360.

The background is blue with a bubble affect. The time is displayed in 24 hour digital format, with the hour of the day in the middle, pointing the correct way for the analog hour, and the minute of the hour displayed at the back.

I hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    please tell me, how can i with Android Studio convert ".watch" file to ".apk" file?!
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a tutorial here... http://watchmaker.haz.wiki/apk
      Let me know if you get stuck.

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😅

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete