Tuesday 31 March 2015

Nadir series coming soon - with companion app!

I'm currently working on a new series of watch faces, which I'm naming "Nadir".  This is my favourite series so far, and better yet, there's going to be a companion app!

"Nadir" means the lowest point or level, and that is really what I'm aiming for with this series of watch face.  They are stripped back and minimalist, with a black background by default...

Nadir Classic
Classic

Nadir Combi
Combi

Nadir Graphe
Graphe


However, you can use the companion app to change the background colour, choosing any colour you want.  It's not finished yet, but here's an early screenshot, showing the simplicity of the app...



You simply move the sliders, which updates the preview pane, and then when you're happy with the colour, click "Send to watch" to update the watch background.  There's also an exit button (the "X") and an about button (the "?"), the later of which gives you a similar brief description of "Nadir" and also a button which will take you to my apps on the Play store.

This app will work specifically for this new "Nadir" series of watch faces, but I plan to create companion apps for some of my other series' in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment